looking for something?

Saturday, April 14, 2012

Facts of the Day #24

1. I had to get up at 5 this morning.  I was not happy about it.

This is my 5 o'clock in the morning, glasses, t-shirt, and no makeup face.  (I hate wearing t-shirts.  I only wear my very comfiest t-shirts on the most necessary occasions.  I just hate not being dressed up...)

2. I cleaned my room today.  (yay!)

3. I also filmed three videos.  (and yesterday I filmed my giveaway video, which will be up soon)  I'm so excited!

4. I didn't get any homework done...

5. iMovie keeps crashing.  Like all the time.  While I'm editing one video, it'll crash several times.  It's so aggravating!  I'm trying all sorts of different things to keep it from crashing, and I'll let you know if I come upon a solution.

6. Now I'm editing my Clove hair tutorial:
(hoping it won't crash a million times)

The end!

2 comments: