looking for something?

Monday, January 10, 2011

2011 Wet'n'Wild Shimmer Eyeliner Pencils

Hey :)  I purchased several products from Wet'n'Wild yesterday (50% off until Saturday at Walgreens!) and I will be posting all of them in seperate posts by type.  These are the shimmer eyeliner pencils, in the colors copper and silver:

 the pencils themselves are about 2/3 the size of a normal Wet'n'Wild color icon pencil

 natural lighting
with flash

As you can see, these are wonderfully pigmented-these swatches only took one swipe, maybe two.  They are creamy, smooth, and longlasting. (I've had some of the copper color on my eyes for at least six hours, and it's still going strong.)  Silver is mostly shimmer, and if you look closely, you can find a bit of sparkle.  Copper is shimmery with a bit of gold sparkle.  (Disregard the purple, I'm doing a post on this next)
Definitely try these out, they are only 99 cents, or you can catch them on sale for 49 cents.

No comments:

Post a Comment