looking for something?

Monday, January 10, 2011

Wet'n'Wild Color Icon Trios in Silent Treatment and I'm Getting Sunburned

I'm gonna let these speak for themselves.


 natural light
 with flash
 natural light
 with flash
 with flash

 different lighting (to see the lighter shades better)
 silent treatment
 I'm getting sunburned

These are awesome!  Very pigmented and smooth.  Silent treatment's top shade (pinky cream?)  is satin/shimmer as is the bottom shade (cool toned taupe), while the middle shade (mystery color, see below) is a satin/matte with plenty of glitter.  I'm getting sunburned has a pink frost, matte with sparkles, and a metallic/sparkle/super-awesome-finish-that-I-have-never-seen-anything-like-it gold.  It's just really cool.  These palettes retail for $2.99.
ps. While swatching silent treatment, I couldn't tell if the middle shade was brown or black.  So I swatched it with other colors (from other wet'n'wild color icon palettes) for reference.  The top shade is the one in question, the shade on the left is the matte brown from the Vanity palette, the second is the matte black from the Greed palette, and the last is from I'm Getting Sunburned.  My verdict: black brown.


No comments:

Post a Comment