looking for something?

Sunday, January 1, 2012

Urban Decay: Rollergirl Palette

This is the Urban Decay Rollergirl Palette.  And I loves it!  I actually got it on sale during Sephora's Friends&Family sale, plus it was on clearance...so I got a great bargain.  I don't know how available this palette is anymore, however UD rolls out similar palettes several times a year.  So you might be able to get just as good of a deal another time! 
The palette is made of sturdy cardboard, and you can see how cool and retro it looks!  It came with a mini bright pink lipgloss. (Lip junkie, in the color Crush)
 On the inside, there are four beautimous eyeshadows and a mini 24/7 eyeliner.  
                                                                                                                                     
 Here they are lightly swatched
 (L-R, Crush lipgloss, Woodstock, Verve, Suspect, Darkhorse, Whiskey eyeliner)
Here I swatched them a little heavily (I just went over the eyeshadows one more time.)  I used no primer, so you can see how well pigmented these are.  I love wearing a neutral look with these eyeshadows.  Adding the Woodstock to your crease can change things up a bit, and it also makes a great blush!  The eyeliner lasts quite a long time.  Basically, I find no fault with this palette...so I'm hoping UD comes out with more of these soon.
One final pic:  now you can see the gorgeous shimmer!

No comments:

Post a Comment