looking for something?

Saturday, December 31, 2011

Sinful Colors Nail Polish: Show Me The Way

Show Me The Way is a BEAUTIFUL green nail polish. It's green but kind of goldish, shimmery but not shimmery in that way that makes weird lines on your nails.  (Do you know what I'm talking about?)  Anyway.  It's green and sometimes looks a little yellowy.  Gorgeous color.  I can't vouch for the wear time yet because as soon as I put it on, I layered a glitter polish over top.  (You'll get to check that out in my next post.)  Here are some pictures for your viewing pleasure:


  I was very proud of myself for getting my manicure so shiny and smooth.  (aka, this was very easy to apply)
 
revel in the shimmer ;)


 bad picture, I know, but the yellow really comes out here

Overall, this is just a really pretty polish.  

No comments:

Post a Comment