looking for something?

Monday, January 10, 2011

Wet'n'Wild Color Icon blush in Pearlescent Pink

I've been wanting to try this blush for such a long time, but when it was on sale, I knew I just had to get it. 
with flash

without flash

 shade name
 blush in the pan.  I've edited this a bit to get it closer to the actual shade.
an inaccurate finger swatch (colorwise, but good for showing off the smooth texture
arm swatch!

Different angle, you can see the sparkle better.
I love this shade!  It's easy to build up the color (you don't want to put on a lot at a time, but it's possible to-it's really pigmented.)  It's got a little bit of gold glitter in it, but not enough that you look covered in glitter.  If you want a really cheap blush in a pretty color, definitely check this out!
If you've come to this post/blog through my youtube channel, please comment on the video that you came from telling me what you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment