looking for something?

Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Facts of the Day #28

1. Question.  Do you all like these posts?  I like being able to kind of sort of 'journal' like this.  Let me know in the comments :)

2. I'm trying to change my twitter profile pic, and it's not working!  I even have the right file size, and it just won't upload or save or something... I'm stuck with the dumb little egg until I can figure it out.

darn.
update: It worked!  I pressed save at the bottom of the page, and although it never really loaded, somehow my picture is up now!  Yay!
3. I uploaded a new tutorial:


It's Katniss's makeup from the closing ceremonies of the hunger games.  It was more 'inspired' by the look, because I couldn't find any pictures of it.  All I remembered was the eyelashes and the eyeliner.  But I like it :)

4. I'm going to film a haul video and edit part two of my follow me around vlog today, so be on the lookout for those soon!  If you haven't seen the first part of my vlog, here it is:


5. One last video!  I entered the Seventeen Beauty Smartie viewer challenge with a Lily Collins inspired look.  Here's my entry:


I thiiink I find out tomorrow if I win (there's four winners, each winner is featured on the Seventeen website and receives $100) so that would be super awesome!  I don't get votes or anything from you watching, but I just want to show it to you because I kind of like how it turned out.  Someone even requested a tutorial, so I'll try to do that soon too!  Here's a picture of the look I copied: http://static.becomegorgeous.com/img/arts/2012/Feb/16/6806/lilycollinsseventeenmagazine1.jpg

6. And this is my 100th post!  Eep!

Thank you all for reading :)

1 comment:

  1. Yes, I do like them.
    Great tutorial, too.
    Keep it up!! :)

    ReplyDelete