looking for something?

Friday, June 8, 2012

e.l.f studio cream eyeshadow: candlelight

Today I'm reviewing another cream eyeshadow from e.l.f's Studio Line.  I quite liked the other shade I tried (dawn), and my thoughts remain pretty much the same:

      1. The packaging is a little bulky.
      2. It's long wearing, and quite pretty.

Here's some pics:





 fairly smooth texture

 heavy swatch, lighter swatch


This shade is a little sheerer than dawn, but as it is a lighter shade I don't find that a problem. It can be built up easily as it has a fairly smooth texture.  There's a little bit of sparkle to it.  I love this shade because it is really brightening, and good for lazy days :)  It lasts all day on my faintly oily eyes atop TFSI, and at the low price of $3, I'd say that's pretty great!

No comments:

Post a Comment