1. These are some cute little bird mobiles that I saw in a little shop in Michigan. I'd like to make one just to hang above my bed or my desk.
2. These mercury glass jars are so cute! I want to make several, one or two for pencils and such, and a couple for flowers and dried lavender. (tutorial/link)
3. I'm not sure if I'm allowed to have light strings in my dorm or not. So if I'm not (because I've had my eye on these from Target), I thought these paper balls would be a cute alternative. I could make several and just string 'em up. (tutorial/link)
4. I loove the look of these lace tiles. I also loove the look of this cute lace trash can. I figured I could get a more functional trash can and use the lace/spray paint technique to dress it up a bit. (tutorial/link)
1. I thought it would be good to cover up my closet with a cute curtain since there's no door. I have an old shower curtain that's white with pretty embroidered flowers, and I think that'll look nice. (link)
2. And of course, I've got to make it personal with a monogram. I'm thinking I'll get a flat block letter "C" and cover it with the same scrapbook paper I'll make the bird mobile out of. (top/bottom)
Stay tuned for tutorials!