2. And now I'm just sitting on the couch watching dorm hauls and dorm tours. I'm obsessed (for the moment.)
3. I made some cool bracelets today at VBS. (I'm helping out for the week while I'm visiting my cousins. And actually, I made one of the bracelets yesterday.) Bracelets are always too big for my little wrists, so the only bracelets I wear are either really adjustable, made by me, or just way too big and I end up taking them off.
4. I've heard cocoa butter is good for getting rid of scars. I have this ugly raised scar on my left foot from an oyster (cut it a few years ago), and I have a 100% cocoa butter stick. I'm hoping that will add up to a significantly faded scar. (pics soon.)
5. Obsessed with Pinterest over the past few days. I've been going to the crafts/diy section and I've repinned many things. I've found a lot of stuff I want to do to decorate my dorm, and loooottsss of bracelets I want to make. I love the stacking trend, but as I said before, I struggle with bracelets. Maybe Pinterest will help me?
Who knows how many of these I'll actually do...but maybe some? hehe. The paper ornaments intrigue me. I saw a really cute string of lacy white lantern lights, but I'm not allowed to have lights of that sort in my room. I figure I could make a garland of the ornaments and it would be just as cute! I also like the tile things, but I wonder how on earth I could incorporate them into my room...
6. Confession. Sometimes I look through my old pins and think "why did I ever pin that?"