2. Yesterday was a rather successful day! I:
a. Cleaned my room
b. Painted my toenails
|sorry my toes are weird but I liked the polish so...|
d. Drew a couple sketchy drawings (I'm a little out of practice. Hmmm....)
|on the left is a badly drawn giraffe, and on the right |
is an amusing/unflattering pic of one of my friends
e. I edited two videos
f. And I went to bed at a more reasonable time than usual!
3. I'm eating this nommy vanilla yogurt for breakfast:
4. I'm obsessed with the Josh Garrels channel on Pandora. For some reason I was under the impression that Pandora just plays crappy music...LIES. It's fantastic. And the Josh Garrels channel is sooo chill. I listened to it for several hours yesterday and did not tire of it. (I never listen to music that long...)
5. I figured something out! My laptop always gets overheated on my bed because the little feet on the bottom of my case just sink in. (I knew that already, this next part is what I discovered) So...when I was cleaning my room I found a square of cardboard and put it under my laptop. Voila! I now have a super light weight surface to keep my laptop on. It works as a lap desk or just a flat surface for my laptop to sit on instead of my bed.
6. That's about it! I have plans today to film several videos, as well as practice some more drawing...