looking for something?

Sunday, July 22, 2012

wet'n'wild Color Icon eyeliner: Turquoise

This eyeliner is GORGEOUS!  It's a nice bright color that's not too funky for everyday wear (in my opinion at least), and it's got a nice amount of sparkle to it.  Not a lot, and especially not so much that it goes all over your face.

Swatches and pics:






 This picture shows off the sparkle pretty well (above)



I tested out how it smudges on my hand.  It didn't fare so well... But on the eye it actually lasts pretty well.  I wore it for several hours before washing it off and it didn't smudge.


This is what was left behind on my finger from smudging it.  Again, you can see how much sparkle is in it! 

This lasts really well on my eyes.  As for application, it doesn't glide very well. You do have to do shorter strokes because of this, but it's so pigmented that you don't have to go over your lashline multiple times.  All in all, I really like this eyeliner.  Plus it's only 99 cents!

No comments:

Post a Comment