looking for something?

Saturday, July 14, 2012

wet'n'wild goldigger eye shadow single

This eyeshadow came in a little set- one eyeshadow, one eyeliner.  Two for the price of one!  I've seen these sets around before, so once I saw a color I liked, I purchased.  Here's some pics and my impressions:

packaging

ingredients, click to enlarge





The eyeliner is quite pigmented.  It applies smoothly without tugging.  It wears about as well as any w'n'w eyeliner- quite well, with a bit of smudging by the end of the day.






The eyeshadow is quite powdery.  I swatched it the same as I would any eyeshadow, and this is the amount of powder that came up.  


Applied directly to my arm, it's still quite powdery


 But when blended, it looks quite nice!


This eyeshadow is pigmented enough to show up well on the eyes.  It's not as bright a gold as I like, but that's nothing against the product itself.  It is quite powdery, so you'd have to be careful about fall out.  For only $2, I'd say it's worth a try.  (My other favorites from this line include Nutty and Penny, a warm taupe and a copper shade)  Thanks for reading!


No comments:

Post a Comment