looking for something?

Wednesday, July 25, 2012

NYX soft matte lip cream: Addis Ababa

I just recently purchased this at Ulta (bogo 1/2 off!), and I had been wanting to try it out for quite a long time.  And I looove it!  Here's some pictures, and my review is below.




It has a simple doe foot wand.


light swatch, heavier swatch




On the lips.  One layer.  (You can make it a lot brighter with another layer if you like.)


After a meal.  It wears quite well!

This lip color lasts well, as you can see from the above pictures.  When you first put it on, it feels really light and smooth.  After a few minutes it dries down and then lasts and lasts.  Of course, it's not as bright after a meal, but there's still plenty of color left.  It isn't drying, and you can hardly feel it on your lips at all.  Seriously, this is one of the best lip products I've ever tried!  I'd give it an A+.  Thanks for reading!



No comments:

Post a Comment