looking for something?

Sunday, January 1, 2012

Rimmel: Moisture Renew Lipstick in Berry Queen

I got this on clearance at Walgreens because I wanted a pretty red lipstick.  And I really like it!  
The packaging is a pretty purple metallic, and it doesn't feel cheap at all. 

I tried to get a good shot of the lipstick in the tube, but it was a little rough. It's somewhere inbetween these two pics.  (above and below)

Top- one swipe, Bottom- two swipes
This is mega pigmented!  You have to be carful how you apply this!  If you can get it done right when you first apply it, reapplication is easy.  All you have to do is put the lipstick in the center of your lips, because the edges pretty much stay intact all day long.  
Next are several lip swatches/pictures.



This lipstick lasts pretty long.  I applied it about thirty minutes before I ate, and after my meal (plus drinking tea) there was still a stain left behind by the lipstick.  It's the stain that lasts the longest, because the next morning I woke up and I still had a stain on my lips.  The lipstick is fairly moisturizing.  I say fairly because I wouldn't suggest putting this on chapped lips.  It will not fix chapped lips.  But if you start off with smooth lips, the lipstick will keep them that way.  (Other lipsticks I have do not keep my lips smooth.) 
Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment