looking for something?

Sunday, January 1, 2012

Too Faced: Sweet Dreams Eyeshadow Palette

This palette is from Too Faced's winter 2011 collection.  Or maybe holiday?  Not sure...but you can get it at Sephora and Ulta.  The palette includes 15 eyeshadows, two blushes, one bronzer, one highlighter, and a full sized tube of TFSI.
 The outer packaging is sturdy cardboard...and gorgeous.  It's all sparkly and colorful (two things that I love)

 The fifteen beautiful eyeshadows.  (You can see the color names by clicking on the picture to enlarge it)
 (Top left, going clockwise)  Chocolate Soleil bronzer, Cocoa Rose blush, Sweet Pink blush, Candlelight Glow highlighter
 The eyeshadows are various finishes (shimmer, metallic, matte, glitter...)  They're all quite pigmented.  I didn't use primer or any sort of base for these shadows.  
 Although they are quite pigmented in swatches, I find it is best to wear a primer as well as a cream eyeshadow as a base when wearing these eyeshadows.  That way, they are just as bright on your eyes as they are in swatches



 Chocolate Soleil bronzer, Cocoa Rose blush, Sweet Pink blush, Candlelight glow highlighter
The bronzer actually smells like cocoa!  It smells AMAZING.  I've heard some people say that one of the blushes (possibly Sweet Pink, but I'm not exactly sure) don't show up very well.  Buuut, on my uber pale skin, they show up quite well.  The highlighter adds a pretty glow.  It is a tad chalky on my cheeks if I don't take care to blend it well, but it works really well to highlight the bridge of my nose.
This palette is a really great bargain!  With all the shadows and blushes, this palette packs quite a punch.  (Plus I got it during Sephora's F&F sale, so that made it an even greater bargain.)  So...super awesome!

2 comments:

  1. Ohhh, I am so jealous! I want this palette but it is sold out on sephora.com. It looks so so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Miranda I like a lot! It stinks that they don't have it... did they run out of it in store too?

    ReplyDelete