looking for something?

Thursday, April 26, 2012

So I've been gone for a little over a week...

Ack!  I feel so awful! 
I've just had so much homework over the past week that I've had no time to blog or edit any videos.  Plus I had prom this past weekend, so I didn't have any time then either.  So anyway, I should finally have some down time this weekend.  Which means I can finally put up the several product reviews I need to do, outfit of the day posts, and who knows what else.  And I'll be able to edit some videos!  I have 4 to edit, so hopefully I'll be able to get those done and upload them throughout the next week.  And then maybe film and edit some others :)  This next month will be a little slower than usual with posts and videos because I have AP exams and senior exams.  But by the 23, I think I'll be completely done with school (graduated and everything! ack!) and I'll be able to post on the daily.  Yayyyy!  BTW, I can't believe I'm graduating...

...And I sound kind of out of breath in this post.  Oh well.  Ta ta for now, and hopefully I'll see you all quite soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment