2. I've been filming videos all day. (well, more like for the past two hours. Also, that's weird, because I really feel like I've been up for more than two hours...) I finally finished editing my Katniss Girl on Fire nails, so I'll embed that below. And I filmed two more tutorials, and I'm quite satisfied with how they turned out :)
3. I'm debating between filming an Effie tutorial now, or just waiting until tomorrow. Or next weekend....hmmm. I posted earlier about the look I want to do. If I can stop being so lazy, you'll see it sometime this week!
4. I'm hoping to get at least one of the new Hunger Games nail polishes from China Glaze. I've got my eye on Fast Track. (although I also like Luxe&Lush, Agro, and Stone Cold. Actually, every shade except for hook & line) If you haven't seen swatches, here's some great posts by alllacqueredup, makeupandbeautyblog, vampy varnish, and temptalia (part one, part two)
5. I definitely need to clean my room. It's a total mess...I'm not going to show you, but my chair is covered in clothes, my bed is extremely unmade, and my desk is covered in bottles of nail polish, valentines, Disney stuff, and makeup.
6. While I was writing this blog post, this came in: