looking for something?

Monday, March 26, 2012

Facts of the Day #21

1.  All right, so the Hunger Games was AMAZING.  Just saying.  Some things were left out, I wasn't too disappointed by that.  You really can't fit everything into a 2 hr 20 min film.  I really really loved it and I can't wait for the next movie!

2. My quest for Aldi's Nutella was unsuccessful.  But I did find the real deal at Wal-Mart, so I'm satisfied.  (Although I really do want to know if there's any difference between the two!)
3. You can also see in the above picture that I've got some cool pigtails.  They will be in a tutorial soon.  (hopefully today or tomorrow!)  It's Prim's hairstyle for Katniss's homecoming in the movie.

4. I went to the beach this weekend!  I can't remember if I mentioned that in my last facts of the day post or not... I have a haul video that shows off the bathing suit that I wore, but I've got such a backlog of videos that it could be a little while before it's up. 

5. I am LOVING my wet'n'wild 'reserve your cabana' bronzer.  I've been applying it practically all over my face (well, my nose, cheeks, and forehead) for a pretty spring glow.  And it has SPF 15, so it's extra fantastic.

6. My skin has cleared up a bit recently.  I never really get a lot of acne, mostly just little bumps and a few red spots.  But I have been using this one product from Clean and Clear that had helped in just a few days!   I'm really excited because normally, acne products hurt me more than they help.  I'll let you know about it soon so I can tell you if the results held up!

7. Have you seen Julian Smith's newest video?  It is FREAKAY.  Also catchy. 

Have any of you watched any other Julian Smith videos?  I LOVE them.

No comments:

Post a Comment