looking for something?

Sunday, March 18, 2012

wet'n'wild 8 pan palette: Petal Pusher

I got this a while before I got the other 8 pan palettes and never swatched it, so pardon the worn down look of it :)  It's a pretty purple palette (that costs only $5!).  I like this one, but I wouldn't say it's my favorite because the other 8-pans are so great!  I'll show the pics and go into more detail then:

 Here's all eight of the shadows.  I didn't swatch them particularly heavily in this pic, but this is just to show that they aren't extremely pigmented.  (Compared to the other 8 pans, at least)  The colors are buildable, however, and very pretty.
 


Close ups.  As you can see, most of these have some pretty glitter.

 First four shades.  Not very pigmented, but very pretty!
And here is a heavier swatch!
Although this palette doesn't quite measure up to the other two 8-pans from wet'n'wild, I still love it. I'm a sucker for purple eyeshadow, but that's probably why I love it.  I love using the frosty purple on the right side with the sparkly blue-purple (bottom shade, left side) in the crease.  It makes a really pretty eye brightening look.  I hope this review helps, and thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment