looking for something?

Saturday, March 31, 2012

Facts of the Day #22

1. SPRING BREAK! Oh my goodness.  I am so glad.
2. I filmed three videos today :)  I have so many videos to edit now...
3. The other day I got a strawberry lemonade from McDonald's.  Honestly, I didn't really like it.  The strawberry tasted really gross... Here's a pic, I'm mostly showing it because my eye makeup looks cool :)

4. And here's my outfit of the day:  (well, of the day I got the lemonade.  Not today.  Today I'm lounging around in athletic shorts...)





5. That bun on my head took FOREVER to do!  At least 30 minutes, because I had to get my hair into a ponytail at the very top of my head, braid four small braids, and then pin them all up.  It's the first time in ages that I've actually had my hair up because: a) my hair hasn't exactly been quite long enough. If you have thick hair, you know what I mean.  It's hard to get all your hair up if it's thick, regardless of the length.  b) My hair is extremely heavy.  I've tried before to wear a top knot that sits a little further back on my head, a regular bun, etc.  Every time I've ended up with a massive headache from the weight of my hair tugging on my scalp.  Since this 'do sits right on top of my head, the only discomfort I experienced was just from the bobby pins.  And c) It's really time consuming to get my hair up.  This style was totally worth it though!

6.  Arcade Fire.  I love 'em.  I've listened to their music for a couple of years now, and they're all I listen to when I paint.  I don't know any of the words (well, I can sing along to a couple of songs), but the tunes ALWAYS get stuck in my head!  I don't know why or how, but their music always helps me get in the zone for doing artwork :)  Honestly, their music is a little weird.  But I love it!  I'm working on a painting now, and I'll show it to you soon.  At the moment, it looks like a 5th grader painted it.  But I know exactly what it's going to look like in my mind.  (It looks pretty cool there!)

Thanks for reading :)


No comments:

Post a Comment