looking for something?

Thursday, March 8, 2012

Facts of the Day #17

1. Here's my OOTD:

(this one isn't privated on my youtube channel)
2. I finished filming a nail tutorial, and this is what it looks like:
3. Aaand right after I finished that, my tripod broke.
Waahhhhhh!  Hopefully some super glue will fix it.  Seriously, because a tripod is an essential part of making videos.  You (and by that I mean at least I) can't film without one.  Blogging is perfectly fine without a tripod.  Makeup and Hair tutorial making is not.
4. Still can't say the exciting thing.  But I'm hoping for it to get even more exciting soon...so I'll tell you then.  But don't get your hopes up.  I'll tell you by the 20th.
5. Ummmmmmmmm yeah.  That was my day! (discounting school, which didn't give me a lot of homework :)
6.  Oh, and in my math class there was a "just for fun" brain teaser thing in the midst of a bunch of math problems.  It went like this "There are only four words in the English language that end in dous.  One of them is tremendous.  What are the other three?"  I came up with two.  (mouse over two to see what I thought of, or click on it.  Not sure which will work.  I put in a made up website as a link so you could do that.)  BUT I CAN'T THINK OF THE OTHER ONE...maybe it will come to me soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment