looking for something?

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Facts of the Day #20

1.  Wow!  I feel like I haven't done a Facts of the Day post in forever!  So much has gone on...
2.  I uploaded this video:


It's the Effie Trinket look I posted about here.  I actually quite like how this turned out.  It's kind of funny, because my dad saw it and was like 'Your makeup looks pretty."  And then he saw me close my eyes and was like "Uhhhh.  Actually it's a little bright ."  He didn't quite get that it was for a tutorial...

3. I'm preparing for the premiere tomorrow.  (My friends and I are freaks...making t shirts and everything)  I have our tickets printed out, and the biggest thing is just remembering to bring them to school tomorrow.

4. Last thing about the Hunger Games:  Last week one of my friends gave me the US Weekly Hunger Games magazine as a surprise!  It was so sweet and I was so excited!  Seriously people, magazines are awesome.

5. I have been craving Nutella.  SO MUCH.  There's an Aldi nearby me, so I might try to get some there.  Apparently, they have an off brand for $2 that tastes exactly the same as the real deal.  (Side note: They also apparantly have knock off Girl Scout cookies that taste exactly the same.  And Oreos.  I tried the knock off Oreos and they taste EXACTLY THE SAME!)

6. My room is a mess again :(  But I don't have school on Friday so I can tidy it up then.  I don't really know how this happens.

7. I got some CA-UTE (cute) clothes this weekend.  I'll post a haul soon.  (I know, yeah right, I haven't even posted my last haul yet.  But I got so caught up with my Hunger Games videos...)  Maybe soon just means in a couple of weeks.  But don't worry, there will still be plenty of videos in-between.

8. I'm still obsessed with jasmine tea.  (Have I shared that here yet?)  Sadly, I only have one tea bag left, and I have to wait until I can get some more (next few days) before I can drink some more :(

Sorry this post is so pictureless...posts with plenty of pictures are my favorites.  Anyways (Hunger Games again...) are you going to the premiere?  Sorry.  Too obsessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment